Please no plagiarism with any of the assignment
I volunteered at a place called Mary wings and things
Write a paper of 500-1,000 words reflecting on two prescribed areas and one area of your choosing.
Part I: Consider the journals you have written during this course:
- Reflect on the items you selected each week that connected to your education.
- How has the knowledge you have gained from your program of study assisted you in your volunteer experience? How do you see it assisting you in the future?
Part II: Consider all areas of student life, such as general education requirements, major, minor, emphasis, chapel, extracurricular, community service, employment, faculty, administration, etc.:
- In your opinion, what are one or two things that would have made your experience at Grand Canyon even better?
- Point out people and events in your Grand Canyon experience that had the most positive influence on you. Explain one or two of them.
- Then, explain how your Grand Canyon experience changed you personally, professionally, and spiritually.
- How do you see this whole experience impacting your future?
- In what specific ways are you better prepared for professional life?
Part III: Reflect on anything else related to your volunteer experience.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Essays will be evaluated on content (what you say) but also based on organization, grammar, spelling, freedom from error, punctuation, and the like.
Part 2 write on the dates of May 1st and May 2nd those are the days I volunteered at Mary wings and things I will upload an example of how the journal entry should look
For each day that you work at your site, create a new journal entry in which the first line is the day, date, and time period that you worked that day. Please put this information in bold font.
Write a paragraph that describes the types of duties you carried out that day (what you did, who else was there, whether you were a part of a team or were working alone, etc.).
Once each week, focus on one particular event or aspect of your work that week and describe why you found this particular task or event to be unusual or of special interest. In an entry of 250-300 words, relate this aspect of your volunteer experience to some specific knowledge that you have previously gained in your coursework to this point.
places that I worked at was dairy queen, sanderson farms and volunteered at mary wings and things you can just make up a resume and cover letter for these jobs
Prepare a resume and cover letter using the techniques suggested in the websites in Topic 6 Materials.
Prepare these documents as if you were applying for an entry-level position at your site.
Ask your site supervisor to make suggestions to your resume and cover letter.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.