Our survival is dependent upon growing the business.
Through his Chain of Causation Dr. Mikel J. Harry of the Six Sigma Academy states:
- Our survival is dependent upon growing the business.
- Our business growth is largely determined by customer satisfaction.
- Customer satisfaction is governed by quality, price and delivery.
- Quality, price and delivery are controlled by process capability.
- Our process capability is greatly limited by variation [and waste].
- Process variation [and waste] lead to an increase in defects, cost and cycle time.
- To eliminate variation [and waste], we must apply the right knowledge.
- In order to apply the right knowledge, we must first acquire it.
- To acquire new knowledge means that we must have the will to survive.
Discuss the merits of these interlocking causations.
must be 500 words
- The Six Sigma Way by P. Pande, R. Neuman, R. Cavanagh;McGraw Hill Publishers; 2014,
- The Lean Enterprise Memory Jogger (GOAL QPC) ISBN 1-57681-045-3
2nd edition, ISBN 978-0-07-149732-9, MHID 0-07-149732-3
please no plagiarism !!! 0% similarity