1-“Multilevel Planning” Please respond to the following:
From the case study, suggest at least three strategies (not discussed in the case study) to successfully conduct multilevel planning. Explain each strategy.
- Determine the pros and cons of multilevel planning. Include an example of each to support your response.
2-“Prioritization Against Time Constraints” Please respond to the following:
Imagine you are working on a project and the release date is predetermined by upper management. Determine if you can use Agile release planning, and explain why or why not.
- Suggest strategies on how you can increase productivity and mitigate risks in the situation described in Part 1 of this discussion.
3-“Coaching and Team Development” Please respond to the following:
Explain the steps you would take, and the techniques you would use, to mold a group of individuals into a team. Justify your response.
- Choose at least two techniques that you would use to improve a team member’s performance and provide a rationale for your choices.
4-“The Adapt and Close Phases” Please respond to the following:
- Take a position on whether or not you would use Agile project management methods to monitor and control the projects. Justify your response.
- Suggest ways to manage exceptions in an Agile project management framework. Include an example to support your response.