- Assignment 2: Evaluating Market Research Tools
Due Week 8 and worth 240 points
As graduate students, you understand the importance of utilizing research to develop solutions to the problem statements associated with the writing assignment questions. The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate the different tools that can be utilized to determine the best locations to expand trade operations.
For this assignment, you will utilize the two international trade market research sites listed below (plus your own research strategies) to evaluate the best country to establish trade. Using the same company from the Week 4 discussion, examine the Market Analyses provided by GlobalTrade.net, located at http://www.globaltrade.net/international-market-analyses-reports.html. On the left-hand side of the page, there is a section titled, â€œBrowse the Market Analyses by Industry.â€ Click on the industry that is closest to the selected company from the Week 4 discussion. Review the resources that this search yields in order to gather information on possible countries where the company could expand.Next, using the same criteria, compare the information you located from GlobalTrade.net against the Market Research Database from U.S. Commercial Services located at https://www.export.gov/Market-Intelligence. You may also use the Internet or Strayer databases to conduct any additional research.
Finally, expand your research using information provided by the course textbook, company websites, country government websites, CIA World Factbook, Strayer digital library, or other expert resources.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment. The business can be any business of your choosing, although it is recommended that you choose a field that you are currently working in or have previously worked so that you are starting with more knowledge. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to identify the organization(s) that you have used.Tip: Review previous discussion posts.You may have already started something on which you can expand in this assignment.Use the basic outline below to draft your paper. Organize your responses to each question (except Questions 1 and 6) under the following section headings:
- International Market Research by Industry (for Question 2)
- Market Research Information (for Question 3)
- It’s Your Call â€” Where Are You Going to Look When You Need Information? (for Questions 4 and 5)
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you do the following:
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) description of the core industry associated with the organization (selected in Assignment 1) and provide a current assessment of the opportunity this industry offers for global trade.
- From your research efforts on the Global Trade site, recommend at least one (1) country that would provide market potential for this industry, as well as your company culture. Support your answer by providing your findings as they relate to key factors that would support this industry (consumer needs, economies of scale, adoption rate of culture, brand awareness, market stability, political stability, infrastructure, or logistical considerations).
- From your research efforts on the U.S. Commercial Services site, recommend a different country that would provide market potential for the industry and your company culture. Support your answer by providing your findings as they relate to key factors that would support this industry (consumer needs, economies of scale, adoption rate of culture, brand awareness, market stability, political stability, infrastructure, or logistical considerations).
- Determine which of the two (2) sites provides better marketing research information for developing an effective global strategic growth plan for your company and related industry. Discuss the reliable standards that are available to fact-check the accuracy and timeliness of the data provided by international trade sites.
- Describe the primary barrier to entry that may impact the success of your companyâ€™s international expansion. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least six (6) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the economic, political, legal, financial, and cultural factors of global trade.
- Analyze global segmentation, positioning, and research essential for developing a comparative advantage.
- Analyze the main drivers associated with market entry, pricing strategies, and frontline sales in the global marketplace.
- Examine the main types of global distribution systems and global logistics.
- Evaluate the theories of international trade design in the development of a global strategic plan.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global marketing management.
- Write clearly and concisely about global marketing management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
https://pronursingexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/pronursingexperts-300x64.png 0 0 admin https://pronursingexperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/pronursingexperts-300x64.png admin2021-02-14 01:32:272021-02-14 01:32:27need help with this assignment 59
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!