- Select a contracting subject pertaining to the FAR Sections covered in this class (e.g., improper business practices, acquisition processes, market research, contractor qualifications, competition, commercial items, warranty, inspection/acceptance, changes, terminations, etc.).
- TOPIC — Improper Business PracticesFAR — Part 3 Improper Business Practices and Personal Conflicts of Interest
- Outline and assess the selected topic
I’ve attached my outline and topic for research and some references
- This paper should be double spaced, 12-point font, and four to five pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as â€œI, me, my, we, or usâ€ (first person writing), nor is there use of â€œyou or yourâ€ (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.
quickanddirtytips.com/. education/grammar/first- second-and-third-person
- Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are expected NOT to use contractions in writing this assignment.
- Use headings;
- Title page with your name, the course name, title of paper, the date, and instructorâ€™s name;
- Include reference page.
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. Students need to paraphrase and not use direct quotes.
- Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder.
The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings. No other books besides the course eBook can be used. When using a source document, the expectation is that the information is cited and referenced with a page or paragraph number.
Students are responsible for APA only for in-text citations and a reference list. Therefore, students will follow the instructions as stated below.