Step 1: Write an Introduction paragraph
Create the Introduction Paragraph
A well written management plan begins with a statement of the companyâ€™s goals for the project. This Introductory paragraph is the first paragraph of the plan and will be used to describe to the reader the intent of the paper. This intent should be understood prior to reading the remainder of the paper so the reader will understand the intent of the information.
Step 2: Organization Structure
- Identify and discuss the current organizational structure;
- Develop the organizational chart providing detailed information on the levels of the chart, the role and responsibilities of the position. Explain the rationale behind the construction;
- Discuss the part of the organizational chart for the new division. Explain the rationale behind the construction and explain why each part of the structure is critical to the success of the organization;
- Discuss the position and role of the person responsible for local testing explaining why his or her testing will have a critical impact on the success of the new product line.
Step 3: Organizational Culture
- Identify and discuss the current organizational culture;
- Identify and discuss the cultural complexities that Biotech will need to monitor and potentially address;
- Explain whether local nationals should be used in management roles or whether Biotech employees should be transferred to the new location discussing the cultural complexities that need to be considered;
Step 4: Breakdown of Products and Services
- Discuss the product(s) that Biotech will release in the first launch of the new division;
- Discuss how the production of the products align with Biotech’s mission in terms of being sustainable, green and human-friendly.
Step 5: Communication Plan
- Create a communication plan that clearly identifies the communications objectives (results Biotech wants to achieve and purpose of the plan, defines key audiences, identifies media channels, and establishes a timeline and a way to evaluation effectiveness of plan.
Step 6: Review the Paper
Read the paper to ensure all required elements are present. Use the grading rubric to ensure that you gain the most points possible for this assignment.
Proofread the paper for spelling and grammatical issues, and third person writing.
- Read the paper aloud as a first measure;
- Use the spell and grammar check in Word as a second measure;
- Have someone who has excellent English skills proof the paper;
- Consider submitting the memo to the Effective Writing Center (EWC). The EWC will provide 4-6 areas that may need improvement.