Please follow these instructions carefully.
Table shows instructions
|We begin our final research project, which combines threads of all the subjects we’ve covered this semester. You will design a small country that fosters the greatest happiness for the greatest number of people.
ESSAY TOPIC: Design a small country that fosters the greatest happiness for the greatest number of people.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using Coastline’s Online Library–reminder about how to access
a. For your final project, at least three sources must be from the Online Library.
- First, go to http://www.coastline.edu/library/ebooks-and-databases
- Second, scroll down and click on “General / Multidisciplinary / Academic Journal Databases.”
- You now have links to three major databases:
- Academic Search Complete (also known as EBSCOhost)
- ProQuest Research Library
- You may also use any other research databases available in the Online Library.
- After you click on the link to one of the databases, you’ll then be asked to enter your MyCCC or District user name and password.
- If you get stumped, try as many different databases and variations on search terms as you can. Get creative.
- After you’ve found at least three sources from the Coastline Online Library, you may then use Google or another search engine to locate additional reliable sources.
b. If you have questions about the Online Library, contact our knowledgeable and helpful librarian, Elizabeth:
c. If you are unable to log in to the Coastline Online Library due to sign-in problems, then please view this video: https://youtu.be/DGuzHPe5hWs (Links to an external site.)Next, contact District IT and ask the rep to help you with the password for the Coastline Library Database:
- District IT Help Desk phone = 714.438.8111
- District IT email = firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Research Project Rubric: My Ideal Society
/3 Format: cover page, abstract, references, margins, spacing, font, header
/4 Organization: intro, body, conclusion; topic sentences, transitions
/5 Mechanics: grammar, punctuation, syntax, spelling
/8 Argumentation: integration of sources, graph, detail, depth of thought, fluidness