Make sure you do the following:
- Clearly identify the issue.
- Identify allrelevant positions on the issue.
- Incorporate at least one religious perspective. This does not mean you have to agree with this perspective. I just want you to demonstrate that you can thoughtfully engage and dialogue with a religious perspective. Some good texts to consider are the ethical statements by the various religious bodies, some of which we are reading, as well as resources in the course text.
- In addition to course texts, a minimum of THREE (3) scholarly journal/professional articles must also be researched and used in the paper. GCU offers a wealth of resources for students through the library â€“ electronic professional and scholarly journals.
- Take a position on the issue, and thoroughly support your position.
- Properly cite your sources.
- Include a bibliography.
- YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SOURCES I PROVIDED AND YOU CAN ADD ANY IF SO
I ALREADY HAVE THE THESIS/OUTLINE FOR YOU AND THE BIBLIOGRAPHY!!!!
with professors comments and little details to fix that will be given when the question is accepted !! the majority of it just writing the paper.