Create a 4-6 slide PowerPoint presentation providing the following:
Background/Literature Review. Be sure to include the following:
- Research Proposal, Part IIThroughout this course, your Learning Team will submit a completed research proposal to your facilitator. The project will consist of two sections. This outlines the content needed in Part II.This proposal must be professionally written, address all sections identified below, and be consistent with APA formatting guidelines. When writing, use section headings to indicate where the information may be found. Subheadings need not be used, though in long sections, they may facilitate organization.
- Method and design: This is a description of how you collect data and test the questions being examined. You are not required to come up with a new method, though you may try. Look at journal articles to determine what methods are standards used to assess the knowledge of criminal justice theory in your area and adapt one of these for your needs.
- Method: How would you collect the data? Why?
- Describe the general methodology you choose for your study to test your hypotheses.
- Explain why this method is best for your purposes.
- Participants: Who would you test? Why?
- Describe the sample you would test, and explain why you chose this sample. Include any demographic information relevant to the design.
- Are there any participants you would exclude? Why or why not? Explain.