The following assignment is based on the database environment created in the Week Four Individual Assignment.
Design and develop the below queries using professional principles and standards:
- A set of SQL Statements that returns all rows and all data for each table in your database
- Two SQL Statements that return a subset of columns and a subset of rows using the WHERE clause
- Two SQL Statements that join two or more tables in one query. Look for primary and foreign keys to help you determine join points. Use the JOIN clause as a part of your queries
As a part of the Week Five assignment, it is important to resubmit work completed in Weeks One through Five for a complete project review. You should make any necessary improvements based on faculty feedback received to the documents in Weeks One through Four before submitting.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Compress the following into a ZIP file:
- Week One – Database proposal document
- Week Two – ERD document
- Week Three – Normalized ERD document
- Week Four – Database Creation SQL files
- Week Five – SQL Query files