Please check attachment for full paper.
Today, India’s government is a form of democratic government in which voters elect representatives and the central government shares power with the states. This is called a
- constitutional monarchy.
- federal republic.
- direct democracy.
What effect do experts feel Japan’s changing population will have on its economy?
- Japan will have a shortage of workers and entrepreneurs by 2050.
- Japan will see a shift from service industries to manufacturing.
- Japan’s workforce will grow because the population will be 20 percent larger.
What is one drawback of building the Three Gorges Dam built on the Chang Jiang river in China?
- It improved the habitat for endangered species.
- It displaced 1.5 million people.
- It has produced no new energy.
What is a monsoon?
- a season of heavy rain
- a seasonal wind pattern
- a type of irrigation
What resulted from the collision of tectonic plates in South Asia 50 million years ago?
- Ganges Delta
- Himalaya Mountains
- Deccan Plateau
What was one effect of China’s population policy that was introduced in 1979?
- Young workers began to outnumber the elderly.
- Women began to have fewer children.
- Family sizes increased.
Confucianism teaches that
- subjects should elect their rulers.
- only wealthy people should be rulers.
- both rulers and subjects have to act properly.