i dont know how to write :
- Your 6-Word Memoir(See below for more information on this)
Remember to be CREATIVE (though visuals, including PPT slides and props, not required)
- You may bring in â€˜propsâ€™, articles of clothing, sports paraphernalia, heirlooms
- Tell fascinating anecdotes about family or pets.
- Create a brief powerpoint slides of a few photos
6-Word Memoir (ideas and some text borrowed from Bonnie Grossman, College of Charleston)
Literary legend has it that Ernest Hemingway was once challenged to write a complete story in only six words.He wrote, â€œFor sale: baby shoes, never worn,â€ and provided or inspired other writers to [do the same]â€
Examples of student 6-word memoirs (you may not use theseâ€”make up your own!):
- Never lived up to my potential
- Got a business degree-now what?
- Southern Belle who loves the North
- I repeat: I am not redundant