In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following:
Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one.
Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including:
- Biographical data
- Past health history
- Family history: Obstetrics history (if applicable) and well young adult behavioral health history screening
- Review of systems
- All components of the health history
- Three nursing diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening (one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, and one “risk for” nursing diagnosis)
- Rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis.
- A wellness plan for the adolescent/young adult client, using the three nursing diagnoses you have identified.
Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Text book= 1. Physical Examination and Health Assessment
Read Chapters 3-4, and the age-specific information in Chapters 8-28 in Physical Examination and Health Assessment.