- Raising Hope: What does Jimmy see in Sabrina? Why does he fear that the relationship is doomed?
- For Lois and Virginia, family photographs are very important: moments fixed in time. What about their families makes these mothers yearn for these moments?
- Which of these two programs (Malcolm in the Middle or Raising Hope) is more straightforward and naturalistic? Explain.
- Malcolm in the Middle: In “Sleepover,” it is obvious that Stevie has “helicopter parents.” What does this term mean? What are the possible ramifications of such behavior?
- Raising Hope: In the pilot episode, Jimmy rescues a woman, has sex with her, witnesses her execution, and then takes their baby home. Comment on how this sequence is filmed.
EACH RESPONSE MUST BE 120 words or longer. must be all ORIGINAL.