ALL 3 PARTS NEED TO BE COMPLETED
Part 1 (each bullet 75-150 words apiece)
- Discuss whether or not you were aware of the differences between managers and leaders. Now that you are aware of the differences, does this change your outlook on being a manager versus a leader? Why or why not?
- What was your perception of HR prior to this week’s lesson?Has this perception changed?Why or why not?
- Would you agree or disagree that social media is the future of marketing? Why or why not? How is social media currently being used to market products?
- Why is financial management essential to the success of a company? What can potentially happen if the cash flow is not properly managed?
- What is the impact that technology has had on our society? What would our world be like without it?
- What does it mean for a business to act ethically and why is it important?
Part 2 (each bullet 500-750 words a piece)
- Research, identify, and discuss the six key functions of a business’s operations.
- Research, identify and discuss the 4 basic functions of management. Also, explain which function you feel is most important and why.
- Research, identify, and discuss the basic roles of HRM professionals, as well as explain how their roles have changed over the year.
- Research, identify, and discuss what the marketing mix is as well as why it is important to a business.
- Research, identify, and discuss what financial planning for a business is, why it is important, and what can happen if not done accurately.
- Research, identify and discuss the evolution of Information Technology and the impact it has had on businesses.
- Research, define and discuss social responsibility, what it means, and its role in business.
Part 3 PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION GOOD)
- Company Description, What differentiates the chosen business from others, and the markets the business serves? Provide a written company description.Be sure to include all the basic components of a company description.
- Market Analysis, What are the strengths and weaknesses of each primary competitor in terms of sales, quality, distribution, price, production capabilities, reputation, and products/services? Does the chosen business have a competitive advantage? Please explain.
- Organization & Management, What are the responsibilities and expertise of each manager? What role will they play in managing personnel and resources? Be sure to outline the skills and talents that each person posses (or will possess).
- Service or Product Line, Does the chosen business provide a service or product? What are the specific benefits of the product or service from the customers’ perspective? How does the product or service meet the consumer needs? Explain the production process for the service or product.
- Marketing & Sales, How will the chosen business reach their customers? Provide a written description of the marketing strategy for the chosen business. Be sure to include all the key components of a marketing strategy.